Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Baylor University Blog

I realized last night that I've been reading a blog for a long while now and didn't even know it! I just thought of it as my regular email from Baylor University, my alma mater. They email a link to the Baylor Proud blog and I click on it and go read what's going on back in Waco.

The Baylor blog is a great public relations tool as well as a news magazine for alumni.Take a look at all the things they feature by going here: http://homepages.baylor.edu/baylorproud/
It has a beautiful format and lots of info!

3 comments:

McMillan said...

This is a great example of a college using a blog to their advantage, not only for their current students, but also as a means to keep alumni connected.

I have a feeling that many people are regularly reading blogs without realizing it. I also noticed that the Baylor blog offers a RSS feed, which might be a convenient way for you to keep up on the new content rather than filling up your inbox with emails.

Unknown said...

Baylor Sucks!

http://www.baylorsucks.com

Unknown said...

KENN STARR??????

What were you thinking Baylor? -Politics?

Take me out of the alum foundation and off the rolls. My kids will never go there now.